Victoria’s Secret’s Supersoft Shea Body Butter is literally “supersoft.”
It’s texture is so smooth that it feels rubbery and puddy like. When applied on skin, it feels a bit heavy too, so smoothing is more needed than usual. After all, it is a butter. But because the product is dense, small amounts go a long way.
To get the most optimal results of this butter, use it directly after a bath or shower. This way, it is easier to apply and the scent lasts longer.
Overall, the product makes the skin incredibly soft and leaves a tiny hint of shimmer. The price, $18, may seem a bit intimidating, but it’s definitely worth it. You’ll be smooth, smelling good, and glowing!
- Smell/Scent: 10
- Effectivity: 9
- Satisfaction: 10
- Price: 5
- Exclusive Cotton Moisture Complex for ultimate hydration
- Shea butter, aloe vera and antioxidant Vitamin E
- Continuous 24-hour moisture
- Infused with shea butter for its intense moisture healing properties
- International patent-pending technology
- Paraben free
- 226.7g/8 oz.
If you would like to try this product, order it online here.